Ask Heather – A PunchDrunkGamer Feature with Heather Shanholtz – Round 4
By PDG Staff
Always looking to tip the scales, PunchDrunkGamer has teamed up with Maxim, FHM, Muscle Mag, The Ring, TapouT and American Curves model, Ring Card Girl, Stunt-woman and all-around stunner Heather Shanholtz! Heather will be doing a weekly “Ask Heather” feature for PunchDrunkGamer, taking questions from her fans and the PDG readers.
During her short career, Heather has accomplished every goal she had set for herself but that doesn’t stop her from wanting more. Heather has been featured in over 45 national magazines including Maxim, FHM and Muscle Mag. Heather is also very well know in the MMA world with her being a spokesmodel for Tito Ortiz for his clothing line Punishment Athletics and countless features in all of the MMA related magazines and websites. Heather is also the spokesmodel for a company called Flying Pasties. The company invented special pasties to wear under your clothes when entering body scanners at the airport.
Heather has done countless appearances, car shows and radio interviews. Recently Heather has found her new love, acting. Heather is to appear with feature roles on the shows Graceland (to air this summer on the USA network) and The Glades to air sometime this year. Last year Heather also accomplished one of her other goals and attended International Stunt School where she became a certified stunt woman. She jumped from buildings, was lit on fire, did combat and knife fights and also driving stunts. With receiving countless awards and recognition in the modeling industry she is ready to accomplish her next set of goals. So welcome Heather to PunchDrunkGamer and keep sending in great questions!
Here are Your Questions submitted this week, enjoy week four!
1. Great pictures from your stunt work. What other high adrenaline adventures have you undertaken and what was your favorite?
Heather Shanholtz – I grew up in the country so I was always into four wheelers. I’ve also been water-skiing, jet skiing, paint balling, skydiving, snowmobiling, and I even used to skateboard as a teenager. I’d have to say my favorite all time adrenaline rush is skydiving. My good friend and another amazing model Anais Zanotti took me for my third time and I plan on getting certified.
2. You have stated your involvement with Tito Ortiz’s company Punishment Athletics; Bellator MMA recently announced Ortiz’s return as he will be fighting his longtime friend Rampage Jackson on PPV. Who do you think wins this fight and why?
Heather Shanholtz – I think Tito will win the fight. He has put in a lot of hard work and dedication. He has also been training extremely hard. He’s so driven and I’m on Team Tito!
3. I have a unique but interesting question. You answered earlier that you never and/or won’t pose nudes or shoot for Playboy due to your own reasons, which most of your fans can respect that from you. But have you done an implied nude shoot (full or partial)? If so, and based on the modeling experiences you’ve endured, how can you differ the implied version with the full nude version? In your own words.
Heather Shanholtz – I’ve never posed nude because I don’t want something to ever come back to haunt me. Who know where my life will take me in the future. As far as implied I do both full and partial. My favorite implied nude shots were taken in Paris a few months ago by: Pierre-yves Millet. He is a great photographer and has also became a friend of mine. Implied photos are sexy and still leave a bit to the imagination. I pose with class when doing implied and at the end of the shoot I always go through the camera and delete any accidental shots that were taken in between poses.
4. Are you a fan of horror movies and do you play any video games?
Heather Shanholtz – I love horror movies! Those and comedies. My favorite horror film is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. As far as video games go I used to be a big gamer but my schedule just doesn’t allow it anymore. I do still own all of my game systems and gear. My favorite game is called Manhunt. It’s so gory and it’s also Mature rated and was later banned from the United States and other countries. I would play that game non stop.
5. Your career seems to be all over the place (in a good way), from modeling to acting to being a stuntwoman to being a ring girl to world traveler. Three years from now what do you envision doing full-time and why? Thanks, also can we expect to see you at any upcoming MMA events?
Heather Shanholtz – I see myself doing a lot more acting. The modeling is so much fun but I don’t feel it as challenging as it used to be. I’m so driven and I always need to have goals. I love the feeling of accomplishing my goals and dreams. Hard work and motivation pays off! I was thinking of getting into some fitness modeling and doing more editorial looks so we shall see. Plus when I’m focused on work it keeps me busy and out of trouble 😉
As far as MMA events I was supposed to be in Boston this weekend for UFC Fight Night 26 to support my friends Alistair Overeem and Cole Miller in both of their fights and I was going to book a few gigs while there. However, I broke my ankle and sprained two ligaments during my trip in Jamaica so I don’t want to travel right now.
6. You seem like a very sensual and sexual woman, if you made a list of the top 10 sexual positions, what would they be?
Heather Shanholtz – LOL! I don’t necessarily have a favorite. The best are the made up ones you kind of fall into when you are in some crazy position. I love Kama Sutra and these are my faves by them: The Catherine Wheel, Erotic V, X-Rated, The Slide, The Butterfly, Ascent to Desire, Splitting Bamboo, The Clip, The Seduction and Crouching Tiger.
Be sure to check out Tito Ortiz’s clothing line Punishment Athletics – www.punishment.com
To submit your question to Heather, either post them below or email it to email@example.com Keep it classy and we’ll see you next week with more Q&A and more photos!