Call of Juarez: The Cartel is set in present day and brings the best elements of the Wild West to a new and modern setting. As a first person shooter with an immersive and mature story, players can expect to embark on a journey like no other – one that will take them from the heart of modern day Los Angeles, California to Juarez, Mexico.
“Call of Juarez: The Cartel is an action-packed shooter game with a strong story, interesting characters and a wide variety of gameplay options,” said Adam Novickas, director of marketing at Ubisoft. “The game will bring the best elements of the Wild West into modern times with a very gritty and relevant plot.”
– Hunt down the Cartel and experience the lawlessness of the modern Wild West as you journey from Los Angeles to Juarez.
– 3-Player Co-Op: Play the 20-mission campaign mode solo or with up to 2 friends.
– Triple the replay value: Play the entire campaign with each of the 3 characters. Each character has their own unique story and distinct ending.
– Game play variety including punitive raids, witness protection, tough interrogations, undercover missions, car chases and more.
– Choose between 30 weapons including pistols, revolvers, sub machine guns, machine guns, assault rifles, shotguns, sniper rifles, anti-air weapons and more.
Call of Juarez: The Cartel – Launch Trailer:
Call of Juarez: The Cartel – Screenshots: