Dead Space 3 – Details, Screenshot Gallery and GamesCom 2012 Cinematic Trailer
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 August 2012 09:58
Written by PunchDrunkGamer
Tuesday, 14 August 2012 09:58
Dead Space 3 brings Isaac Clarke and merciless soldier John Carver on a journey across space to discover the source of the Necromorph outbreak. Crash-landed on the frozen planet of Tau Volantis, Isaac must comb the harsh environment for raw materials and scavenged parts. He will then put his engineering skills to the ultimate test to create and customize weapons and survival tools.
The ice planet holds the key to ending the Necromorph plague forever, but first Isaac must overcome avalanches, treacherous ice-climbs, and the violent wilderness. Facing deadlier evolved enemies and the brutal elements, Isaac can choose to team up, not only for his own survival, but for that of mankind’s. Play together with a friend or go it alone as Isaac Clarke using the seamless new drop in, drop out co-op functionality. Each mode offers unique story elements and gameplay.
* Team up and take down the terror together:
- Play the full campaign in online co-op or single player.
- Easy drop-in and drop-out play.
* Head planet side and experience a hostile new environment:
- Discover underworld cities and accept side missions.
- Explore the frozen terrain and search abandoned encampments.
* Uncover the past and embark on a thrilling expedition to save mankind:
- Discover the source of the Necromorph terror and fight to fend off the extinction of the human race.
* Scavenge for parts and build your weapon of choice:
- Craft unique weapons by gathering components.
- Combine, reconfigure, and constantly upgrade your favorites.
Dead Space 3 – GamesCom 2012 Cinematic Trailer:
Dead Space 3 – Screenshot Gallery:
Post your comments directly below! You can also discuss the latest MMA & Video Game News in the PunchDrunkGamer Forums and don’t forget to Follow PDG on Twitter @PunchDrunkGamer and Like the PDG Official Facebook Page!