Halo 4 – Details, Screenshots & E3 2012 Live Action/Gameplay Trailer
Last Updated on Monday, 4 June 2012 10:07
Written by PunchDrunkGamer
Monday, 4 June 2012 10:06
Set almost five years after the events of “Halo 3,” “Halo 4” takes the series in a bold new direction and sets the stage for an epic new sci-fi saga, in which the Master Chief returns to confront his destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe.
In addition to a rich story and campaign, “Halo 4” introduces a groundbreaking new multiplayer offering, called “Halo Infinity Multiplayer,” that builds off of the “Halo” franchise’s rich multiplayer history and promises to continue to innovate and redefine the way people think about storytelling and multiplayer experiences.
* The Reclaimer Saga Begins: Experience the dawn of an epic new Halo adventure, solo or split screen with up to three friends
* Go Beyond the Story: Halo 4′s Infinity Multiplayer features a vastly expanded suite of multiplayer modes, weapons, vehicles, armor abilities, a new loadout and Spartan IV player progression system.
* Spartan Ops: Extend your campaign experience in a massive-scale adventure that builds upon the “Halo 4″ Campaign. Receive a weekly series of cinematic episodes on Xbox LIVE followed by new game play missions, played solo or cooperatively with up to three friends – effectively delivering two campaign experiences in one game!
* War Games: Battle the competition in fresh, immersive new game modes and strategies. Track your groups, stats and scores on HaloWaypoint.com.
* Edge-of-your-seat Entertainment: Immerse yourself in Halo 4′s graphics, sound and epic game play including a mysterious and deadly new class of enemies.
Halo 4 – E3 2012 Live Action/Gameplay Trailer:
Halo 4 – Screenshot Gallery:
Post your comments directly below! You can also discuss the latest MMA & Video Game News in the PunchDrunkGamer Forums and don’t forget to Follow PDG on Twitter @PunchDrunkGamer and Like the PDG Official Facebook Page!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2 on UFC 161: Evans vs Henderson – Extended Video Preview
- john on MMA Access: Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos III – An Ideal Trilogy
- UFC 160: Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2 on UFC 160 – Velasquez vs. Bigfoot 2 Extended Preview