TUF 13: Lesnar vs. Dos Santos - Episode 4 Recap:
- Ramsey Nijem starts doing a striptease at the TUF house following a game of pool. He claims he is the 'Ice-Breaker'.
- Brock Lesnar brings in the one and only Matt Hughes to work with his team before fight four takes place.
- After the weigh-ins for fight four, Lesnar tells Charlie Rader that losing to a guy who paints his toe nails (Nijem) would be a disgrace.
- Junior Dos Santos seems to be taking a more active role during the training sessions for his team.FIGHT #4: Ramsey Nijem (JDS) vs. Charlie Rader (Lesnar) - Submission (RNC) RD. 2
- It appeared that Rader gave up rather quickly once Nijem got his back and Dana White pretty much had the same assessment, nearly calling out Rader for quitting.
- Lesnar rippped his team in the locker room after the loss and was again referring them to chicken shit for not taking advantage of the opportunity.TEAM LESNAR - 1
TEAM DOS SANTOS - 3
- When Lesnar returned to the show after missing Bentley's fight he said his remaining four guys that had not fought were "The Four Horseman".