The Ultimate Fighter Season 14: Team Bisping vs. Team Miller - Episode 7 Recap:
- Roland Delorme's foot is still fucked up and swollen but he is taking antibiotics.
- Chute Boxe coach Rafael Cordeiro swings by Team Miller's training session and works different stand-up techniques with his fighters.
- Tito Ortiz joins Team Bisping for a practice and works with the guys on GNP tactics. Marcus Brimage is impressed by the size of Tito Ortiz's head.
- Team Bisping fighters are not happy with T.J. Dillashaw's over-confidence and his attempts to get an easy route to the finals, so Akira and Brandao take it out on him during training.
- Mayhem Miller gets some local Vegas workers to surround Tiki Ghosn's Escalade with concrete highway barricades.Fight #8 (BW): Roland Delorme (Team Miller) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (Team Bisping) via Submission (RNC) RD. 2TEAM MILLER - 5
TEAM BISPING - 3
- The semi-final match-ups are announced by Dana White:
Bantamweight - T.J. Dillashaw vs. Dustin Pague, John Dodson vs. Johnny Bedford
featherweight - Akira Corassani vs. Dennis Bermudez, Diego Brandao vs. Bryan Caraway