View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Random MMA & Kickboxing HIGHLIGHT Videos! 
CAGESLAYER
CAGESLAYER

Done!

LINK

Mon May 25, 2009 10:05 pm
PDG Highlight Maker GP Champion

ROCKIES GY PRODUCTION

I wanted to make a very original MMA highlight. Like ever, I’ve had numerous ideas each one more crazy than the others but i found the good one by watching an old film. Although this HL is rather short, i tried to put the biggest number of spectacular actions which scored in iron red MMA history, from the 70s until now. This MMA concentrate will contain KO sequences (the Kapoeira one is rather spectacular) of course but more submissions than ANGELS. I haven’t forget them who regrets the PRIDE FC period with some winks like the ATJ Lucko, some kimonos, some giants, the Wanderlei Silva entrance, the Samoans warrior spirit, a BJJ sequence with a Sumotori, David doing a armbar to Goliath… For the story, the Rockies are a major mountain range in western North America, as eternal as the MMA moments of this video, showing the challenge aspect and legends of this sport.

vimeo.com Video from : vimeo.com

http://gyvideo.wordpress.com/

Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:02 pm
Profile WWW

Great Video :clap:

Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 am
Profile WWW
Crossing Guard
Crossing Guard

Thanks a ton for making it HL of the week, guys! I didn't see that until now. Pretty damn cool.

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:13 pm
CAGESLAYER
CAGESLAYER

GravityEyelids wrote:
Thanks a ton for making it HL of the week, guys! I didn't see that until now. Pretty damn cool.

:clap: [smilie=5160.gif]

Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:43 pm

HUMANS by GY : Immersion in the heart of MMA! !

Hi,

This is my new MMA HL : HUMANS.

Fully realised in ref cam, I realised HUMANS with unpublished ref cam sequences – others than that from the PRIDE FC -compared to the MMA content we can find on the Internet, including MMA Hls. After watching the first sequence, how people can still say that fighter’s health is neglected in MMA ? Consequently, my third MMA highlight is under the sign of the immersion to immerse you, who is going to watch HUMANS, in a MMA fight in the strongest way.

Thanks very much for them who will post their comment on gyvideo.

I hope you will enjoy it, thank you for saying what you think about this video...

GY -

Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:11 am
Profile WWW

BROKEN by GY

-BROKEN IS MY LAST HL FOR AWHILE-
-BROKEN EST MA DERNIERE HL AVANT LONGTEMPS-

« BROKEN » is in 5 minutes the digest of hours spent watching with passion and pain endings epic encounters of the sport. I made my fourth HL to make it a real tragedy. It deals with the fighters distress and like all the greek tragedies signed Eschyle, Sophocle or Euripide, we approach the concept of the mythic heroes decline and death. As such, certain mma legend can be seen as heroes of our time. It’s also the most intimate of my videos because I show all the brutal falls of my MMA idos with so dramatic KOs than I yet thought about it several days after.

For me, It was as if these heroes left this world. Watching these inamimate body on the ground gave me the impression that these men were literally left for dead…

As strong it is, a legend of mma is still a Man.

http://gyvideo.wordpress.com/

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 am
Profile WWW
Crossing Guard
Crossing Guard

www.vimeo.com Video from : www.vimeo.com

Jose Aldo Path to the Championship.

This Highlight features current wec 145lb champion Jose Aldo during his quest for the belt. It also focuses specifically on his championship fight vs Mike Brown.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next