The time of Diplomacy is over. The length of the war and differing opinions on what should be done to bring the war to an end has led to a splintering of the groups involved. The controlling powers-that-be have depleted arsenals and seemed to have exhausted all efforts of diplomacy. Trapped in a stalemate, sub-factions have rebelled and broken off the main alignments. Rebellion is upon us.
* Play as one of three unique races – the TEC, the Advent or the Vasari; then customize your faction and unlock new options by declaring yourself loyalist, rebel or neutral.
* Updated graphics – bring Sins of a Solar Empire to life as never before, with new particle effects, enhanced textures, and improved shading.
* Six massive Titans enter the fray – each with upgradable special abilities – give loyalist and rebel factions a late-game way to eliminate powerful foes.
* Three new capital ships – bring immediate options to the table, offering even greater strategic depth; while existing capital ships have been rebalanced for their roles.
* New technologies grant – loyalist and rebel factions new ways to advance towards the ultimate victory!
* New corvette class ships – use their enhanced speed and maneuverability to weave through the battlefield, inflicting damage to enemy ships’ systems.
* AI enhancements – make single-player games more fun and challenging than ever.
* Multiplayer optimizations – for Ironclad Online make getting games set up simple.
* New victory conditions – provide multiple paths towards becoming emperor of the galaxy.
Post your comments directly below! You can also discuss the latest MMA & Video Game News in the PunchDrunkGamer Forums and don’t forget to Follow PDG on Twitter @PunchDrunkGamer and Like the PDG Official Facebook Page!